Thursday 23 April 2009

The fuckery stars have aligned...

...and come up with Jade: The Musical. Seriously. No, really.
-
As if that isn't horrific enough (although it would be interesting to see how they go about airbrushing her 'right-wing racist' period out), we'll have to endure a fucking TV 'talent' contest to find a new star to play the lead role. Who would the expert judge be? The Geordie voice from Big Brother? Her twatty husband? I could ramble on here about how incredibly pointless/sick/wrong/exploitative/hypocritical/etc this is, but I wont. Because I'll only live to be 80 (if I don't hang myself from depression after this news), and I've already wasted 4 minutes of my life writing a post.
-
By the way... No matter what else happens this year, this wins my 2009 Abject Fuckery Award.

No comments: